In our hotel we always place an emphasis on Your health and safety. Now more than ever we are entirely focused on the safety and health of all our Guests, Partners and Employees.
We adhere to the latest information of the evolving COVID-19, recommendations of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Belarus and the World Health Organization to maximize the effectiveness of current protocols and procedures in order to ensure comfortable and safe conditions for Your stay.
The following protective measures have been implemented at Atrium Hotel:
- all the employees are provided with personal protective equipment – masks and disposable gloves;
- employees’ health status is monitored daily including mandatory temperature screening with a non-contact thermometer;
- all the employees undergo trainings and briefings regularly and are acquainted with the requirements and recommendations of the Ministry of Healthcare of Republic of Belarus and WHO;
- the hotel public areas are equipped with sanitizer stations with disinfectants and informative posters for Guests with sanitary and hygienic recommendations concerning COVID-19;
- the frequency of cleaning of all public areas has been increased with obligatory disinfection of all high-touch surfaces every 2 hours;
- only professional cleaning products with recommendations and conclusions of relevant authorities are used for cleaning and disinfection;
- bed cloths and terry cloths are washed at high temperatures with professional certified products with obligatory ironing afterwards;
- internal operational protocols and procedures in case of emergency have been implemented.
We are constantly monitoring information updates, recommendations of the experts and government organizations and try to do our best to provide all required safety measures as soon as possible.
Please take care of Yourself and do not expose other Guests and the hotel staff to the risk of the infection!
We strongly urge You to wear a mask in the hotel public areas!