- Fill in the booking form. Select the check-in and check-out dates, the accommodation type, the number of guests and click the “Book” button. Proceed to fill in the fields as required. Entering your details check the information carefully.
- After you confirm the reservation, you will receive a payment request. Choose “Credit Card” payment method. Payments are effected via the ASSIST electronic payment system, available for Visa, MasterCard and BELCART card holders.
- Next, you will be redirected to the server of the ASSIST payment system, providing for payment security. These online payments with use of bank cards are totally confidential and safe. It is not our web page where you enter your personal data and the details of your card, but the authorization page of the payment system. Access to the data is via the TLS protocol, providing for communication security, and with use of the secure internet payment technologies, such as Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureС In addition, when processing credit card payments, 3D-Secure technology is used, which is required by international VISA and MasterCard payment system.
- The payment should cover 100% of the amount due. Once the payment is successfully effected, you will receive an automatic confirmation sent to the e-mail you specified in the booking form. Our strong recommendation is to save the card payment checks, since you might need those to evidence the payment. You cannot effect the payment in a number of transactions, using one or more bank cards.Note that we take no extra charges for money transfers from your card account. For information on possible currency exchange and card transaction charges, contact your Bank.
- In case you cannot effect the payment immediately for any reason whatsoever, you need to cancel the reservation and use another form for booking via our web site.
Should you have any questions as to the payment amount or the booking form, contact us on the phone before you submit the reservation: +375 44 527-79-97.
To read about the payments with BELCART cards of Joint Stock Saving Bank Belarusbank, go here: Payments with BELCART cards of Joint Stock Saving Bank Belarusbank.
* CVV2/CVC2 code is a control number consisting of three digits printed on the back of your card. This number is usually printed in the upper right corner of special signature panel. This number is necessary in order to make sure that the card is used by its true owner.
Reasons for authorization denial
- not sufficient funds for paying the order;
- issuing bank imposed a ban on Internet payments;
- card data input session timed out;
- failure to confirm the entered data on the payment page, data format error, etc.
Depending on the authorization denial reason, you can deal with the problem in the following way:
- contact the issuing bank for clarifications;
- if the bank cannot solve the problem – retry payment using the card issued by another bank.
Cancellation and refund terms
Making a reservation you accept and agree to the cancellation and refund terms and the terms applicable to no-show cases.
You can cancel your reservation by following “Cancel booking” link in the confirmation letter sent to your e-mail address. The hotel shall not be liable for any cancellations made by word.
In case of late cancellations (less than 12 hours before arrival) and no-shows the hotel has the right to charge compensation in the amount of one day of stay.
Refunds with actual crediting of money to the guest’s bank card account can take up to 30 days, depending on the terms and conditions of the interbank processing centers and the banks involved in the transaction. Refunds are made to the same bank card account that was used for the reservation payments.